By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on GigTV’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on GigTV’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GigTV at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on GigTV’s web site are provided “as is”. GigTV makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, GigTV does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall GigTV or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on GigTV’s Internet site, even if GigTV or a GigTV authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on GigTV’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GigTV does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. GigTV may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. GigTV does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
GigTV has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GigTV of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to GigTV’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Content Contributed to Site/App by Users/Others
9.1 You are solely responsible for your conduct on the Site and use of the Service, and for any content, including but not limited to designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files (collectively, “Content”), that you contribute to the Site.
9.2 You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Users of the Service.
9.3 You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International Users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
9.4 You must not create or submit unwanted email or other messages to any Users of the Site.
9.5 You may not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site.
9.6 You may not use the Service to upload, transmit or link to Prohibited Content. Generally, Prohibited Content includes Content or other material that GigTV believes:
9.6.1 is abusive, deceptive, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, offensive, encourages conduct that would violate or violates any law, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
9.6.2 comprises material that is copyrighted or protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless express written permission of the owner is obtained to use the material and to grant all the license rights granted herein;
9.6.3 violates or otherwise encroaches on the rights of others;
9.6.4 contains viruses, worms, corrupt files, Trojan horses or other forms of corruptive code, or any other content which may compromise the Service;
9.6.5 advocates illegal activity;
9.6.6 harms anyone, including minors; or
9.6.7 provides a link to any of the above.