Pre-book 6 studio sessions before June 30 and take your choice of special offer:
1 session free
Where we’re going, we don’t need webcams!
Our studio is not only full decked out with the latest in equipment and the friendliest of technicians, we’re also just down the road – right at 129 Margaret Street, Brisbane CBD.
2 free live streams
Live stream high-quality content to your audiences watching from anywhere! Live streams are an exceptional way of communicating with your viewers – especially when you’re helped by the pros. We’ll help you to deliver a professional technical production, taking the donkey work out of your day.
Accessible, simple, and personable.
Within walking distance of government buildings, associations, law firms and corporations… you’ll be at home in our fully equipped multi camera green screen studio on Margaret St in downtown Brisbane.
Designed for rapid creation and distribution of content. Walk in – record videos and podcasts, deliver live streams, webinars, web meetings – just get it out there! By the time you get back to your desk, you’ll have content in your inbox. Book by the hour, half day or full day. We manage Virtual events, Hybrid events, Presentation recordings, Podcast recordings, Webcast series, Interviews and more! We have full service options available or dry hire as required. We also provide full accessibility support including live captioning, transcripts, closed captions and text to speech screen readers.
You’ll find us through the red door on Floor 1, 129 Margaret St, Brisbane City QLD
We offer a range of complimentary studio equipment that will guarantee you a professional production.
- Chroma Green Screen
- Fill/Back: Bi-Colour LightPro Ultrasoft Continuous LED Panel
- Godox SL 100W LED Light
- 3x Blackmagic Design Studio Camera 4K with Manfrotto tripods
- 3x Olympus M.Zuiko ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO Lens
- 2x 40: Monitors (foldback)
- Foldback speakers
- vMix main production switching
- Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio Pro 4K
- Blackmagic Design ATEM Production Studio 4K
- Wired & wireless internet (100Mb down / 40Mb up)
- 4x Laptops (with dual video outputs)
- Wired networking throughout the studio
- Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Studio 12G (RAW)
- MP4 Recorder (Compressed)
- 4x Rode Lavalier Lapel Microphone (wired)
- 3x Shure SM7B
- Allen & Heath QU-16 Digital Mixer
- Allen & Heath audio desk
- Youtube, Facebook, Vimeo, Streamyard and Custom RTMP
- Zoom, Teams, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Bluejeans and Google Meet
- Virtual events, Hybrid events, Presentation recordings, Podcast recordings, Webcast series and Interviews
At the JPL Media Studio, we have a range of complimentary furniture with studio hire. This also includes a couch, a bench and 4 stools. Additional furniture can be arranged on request.
The closest parking is right next door or across the road at 126 Margaret Street Brisbane City, the Margaret Street secure car park. These car parks require payment at your expense.
There is complimentary refreshments in the studio such as a coffee machine, tea, and water. There are plenty of cafes and restaurants on and around Margaret Street, the closest being Coffee Anthology opposite the studio.
Please Remember: It is very important to arrive on time. This ensures that your event runs smoothly by allowing sufficient time to set up your equipment and space.
To make sure you do not distract viewers from the amazing content you will produce, we ask that you do not wear any shade of green. Please don’t wear anything with a “noisy” pattern… such as tight stripes or a crosshatch, avoid loud accessories and anything revealing if sitting down.
The JPL Media Studio adheres to the guidelines in place under the QLD Government.
Upon arrival please scan the QR code and sign yourself in before entering the studio.
- All studio equipment is disinfected before and after use
- The studio can be accessed by clients with social distancing measures in place by our team
- Common areas in the studio are regularly disinfected (e.g door handles and surfaces)
- Bathrooms are cleaned daily
- All government Coronavirus resources, and information has been read and understood by employees.
To keep up to date with the latest information for businesses, please visit:
For more info and a no-obligation tour, click below.
*We also have studios available in Sydney, Melbourne & Auckland.